Friday, February 9, 2018

A Small Difference


Pay some attention to these photographs...





What did you see?

Two different persons with two different things. 


First one, whom i met in my journey of Dehradun to Amritsar, was selling popcorn and peanuts in the train. He was having structure in his hands and his leg was fractured. He was walking barely with the support of trains seats and stands. Somehow he was managing it because he needs to earn to have a living. He needs to earn to fill his stomach. I just asked him why you are not taking rest?  Can't you do it later when get healthier. He replied me with a very shattered voice. 

                  "Dear son i don't have anybody in my family who can look after me. My wife was died few years ago and my son left me alone after that. So i started selling these items in the train. As i don't have any savings or a place to stay i need to do it daily to feed my stomach otherwise i will die out of hunger." 

That night in the train i didn't sleep because i wanted to help him. I wanted to help him to get a home or a job or something but i was helpless. I didn't able to make any and next day i reached Amritsar and soon after leaving the station i came across a beggar who was around 40-45 years old. That beggar was completely perfect by health but he choose to beg. He was asking me to give him 10 INR on the name of sacred God. The God who gave him a life, he was begging by taking his name only. That second photo belong to him. This picture is not of him but of some beggar begging somewhere whom i found on google.com.  

That is a small difference which gives us a big message. I want to sum up those message in 3 points.

1. Life sometimes gives you bad experiences but what one take out of it only matters the most. First person lost everything externally even one of  his leg was fractured but even after it he choose to live worthy. Second person might also not have anything in his life in past and life gave him bad but he himself made it worst. 

2. Respect all these type of persons who sell items in trains or buses, who do cleaning of gutter of your house and those who are honest with their work as they didn't choose to be poor. Life just didn't give them enough money to study in a school and find a job or do a business so they are working like this.

3. If you have enough money and resources in your life serve instead of having ego on them serve freely. It will fill your soul with love and compassion. Believe me it is a great experience to serve others freely. 

I am not against begging as sometimes there are reasons to do it which we can understand. But if somebody is health wise completely okay he/she can choose to earn by doing something good. 
This is all about today...:)

#aazaadiyaan

No comments:

Post a Comment

बस बढ़िया यार

ओर बता यार कैसा है तू? ठीक 4 साल बाद जब उन सभी से मिला तो पहला सवाल यही था उनका कि ओर बता यार कैसा है तू? हुआ कुछ यूं था कि हम...