Tuesday, April 26, 2016

The Suicidal Attack

“Student hangs self over breakup with boyfriend.”
“20 year old BA first year student ends life in city.”
“He quits his life by poisoning himself”
     I read those 3 news on P3 while reading newspaper few minutes ago & there are many more news like this which are not printed yet in any of the newspapers but after all they were also ours. As we can see this is only news of solo metropolis. We have large number of towns as well as news too. After that I searched over google like, “How many people commit suicide in India and worldwide?” You won’t believe what result I got over there.  I am copying the line as it is, “About 1000000 people commit suicide worldwide every year, and of these 135000 are residents of India.” Can you believe it? One and almost half lacs people end their life in India every year by committing suicide. Honestly speaking I can’t believe it because as I have grown up I have learned that India is the nation of great culture & people. Almost every religion has big connection with India. The great Vedas are being found here only. Ohh!!! I can say much and more about our country but that is not my goal to write this.
Actually I was so stunned by the news that I came across one incident of my life. Once when I was an engineering students & my first semester exam was going on. The day I remember was 14th February, yes it was valentine. My first valentine in my long distance relationship as well as the day of my exam of mechanical engineering which is the most embarrassing and worst subject for me ever. Till date I am not able to understand those codswallop IC engines and Thermodynamics. On the other hand it doesn't bother me because “Jinhone samaj lia unhone kya ukhaad lia”. In the end my exam went very ruthless and I almost suppressed. I felt depressed and it was confirmed that I was going to fail in that exam. Apart from this we were six friends and they felt very happy after the exam so I became more disheartened than. To compare myself with others is not a good thing in any case but on balance this is by default programming of almost every students in India. I compared myself & predicated that I was going to fail in the exam. Sweating started throughout my body & temperature started increasing. I completely lost and I left my hostel in the late evening for end up my life. I kept on walking on the road towards nowhere. I didn’t know where I am going nevertheless I was going to end up my life for just having a bad exam. Suddenly I saw something that completely changed my life. A boy probably ten years old boy came to me and asked me to purchase a garland which he was selling to feed himself twice a day flatbread. I really don’t know he was having parents or he was alone. Although the point is, he had hope in his eyes that he would make it anyhow. I questioned him, Are you happy with your life?” & he responded, “Sahab main sukh dukh nahi janta muje bus mera pet bharna hai or padhai karke bada aadmi banna hai.” After this I came back to the hostel, whimpered and slept. Next day I started my study again for the next exam and i worked on myself to overcome the fear. No matter how big or small but I am sure today where ever he is, must be happy in whatever he has. That day I promise to myself not doing anything like it and accept the whatever happen to me. If we fail at a point in our life, it does not mean we are a failure.

What’s the point of my story? Do I want to make myself superior to them who quit their life? Or I am telling you that see how good I am? No!!! The point is very simple why we don’t accept the things as they are? Why we want our lives according to ourselves? Until and unless we don’t accept the our failures and sorrows we end up being unhappy and this will lead us to wrong decisions. The boy could also end up his life but he chose to survive with less. He chose to be happy with less & instead of complaining he chose to chase his dream. Until and unless we accept the less & failure how we make more and large. The people who don’t accept the little they have, only they lead their life to suicide. I know I also made a mistake to thought about end up my life but gradually i overcame on it. That does not mean I don’t get depressed now, I get depressed till now but I know I will make it big one day and as same as me you too also can do it. So if you have suicidal thoughts before doing anything just count the little you have & take decisions with your calm mind and heart not with a mind of negative thoughts. If you are not able to take a decision just share your problems with the person whom you love and respect. Even you don’t have a single buck but you have your breath with yourself. So start from small, start again, start from scratch, start a new thing, start a new life, start a new career, start study something else, start the new business, start whatever you want to & always remember this world is very big and here vast opportunities are waiting for you. One life, live it.

#aazaadiyaan

No comments:

Post a Comment

बस बढ़िया यार

ओर बता यार कैसा है तू? ठीक 4 साल बाद जब उन सभी से मिला तो पहला सवाल यही था उनका कि ओर बता यार कैसा है तू? हुआ कुछ यूं था कि हम...