Monday, April 11, 2016

I am a Common Man


             I am a common man. Yeah… I am a simple person. I am one who go for work at early morning and return home late. I am very busy because I have to earn money for myself, my family, to pay the fees of my children, for emi instalments, for medical of my parents. This is me & my life. I have been doing this for years and I will keep on doing the same. I have dreams but I can’t fulfil them because I don’t have time to think for them. I am busy in developing my status in society. I want my name should be there on mouth of my family members. I want my bank balance should maintain. I don’t think about my health and life, I just want to run for being a successful person. For me success is money, name and fame. For me success is having a vehicle which contains four tyres, branded attires & a cell phone which contains a fruit symbol on back side of it. I am proud of my attitude and life because I have left a large population behind me who are still trying to become like me or you can say I am a stud. I like to hang out at weekends. I love my children. I want to see them at the top of this world but I can’t let them take any risk because I am afraid of this world, what people will say if my children don’t get successful in their life. I have decided a career option for my daughter and she is going on that path happily. Sometimes she told me about her dreams but I create fear in her heart by telling her some good failure stories of my family members or my near ones. She easily believes on those stories because she thinks i am the one who knows everything.
            My son is doing job in a big MNC and his package is 10 times of my monthly salary. I am very happy for him. He is very successful person. I never asked him what he wants. He has been walking on the path which was previously decided by me. I am happy because he will get a good bride soon and I can also ask for some dowry. I remember once my son told me something that he wanted to be a writer. We all laughed over his desire. In this busy world who can give money to a writer? Am I wrong? Who will give money to a write? Is there any career option in writing? Definitely not. I told him some failure stories of my family members and my near ones on same pattern which I told my daughter. He understood that easily or you can say I made him afraid of being not paid for what you want in your life to do. Now he is MBA from a very good college. I don’t do any future planning for my life I just react over situations every time. I take decisions on the basis of my thoughts or you can say on the basis of others life. I don’t want my son to take any risk in life because I have seen big failure in my life and I learned that failure is very bad for life. I don’t know why successful people like Sachin Tendulkar always says,” Failure at most important part of success.” I think he had luck with him. Nevertheless I won’t allow my son to take any big risk in his life because I can’t see him as a failure. My son’s big job is one of the reason of my status in this society and if he take any risk, might be my status get down. I don’t have courage to see my life like this. For me our family status is very important as compared to our happiness.
         I also have a friend whose son is just opposite to my son. He also has an engineering and MBA degree like my son. He was also doing a job in a good company, but he left his job. Really he is mad, he left a job in which he was paid almost same like my son. One day he came to his father and told him that he don’t want to do job further in his life rather he want to open a small restaurant in his city for the people and he want to provide a quality food for people over there. Actually he was very frustrated by the quality of food which he was getting in his job. His father who is my friend also opposed him very much but he didn’t listen to him. He was very stubborn that time. Today he is running a small mess in which he is providing quality food to people. I am very happy because his earning is very less as compared to my son but I don’t know why he is very much happy as compared to my son. I can say this because whenever my son and he meets, he always tells my son about his growth at his small business of mess and my son always tells him about problems of his job. Apart from it I am very happy because my son is working in a very big MNC and my friend’s son is just a mess wala.

  Story ends here. I have a lot words here to describe you what I told by this story but I won’t do that. Now I am leaving on you to understand whatever you want to understand by this. It’s only your choice who you want to be in your life. All you need is courage to stand for what you want.

एक बार कोशिश तो करके देखो यार 
कोई इन्सान अगर 
उसके सपने के लिए नहीं जिया 
तो क्या जिया..???



No comments:

Post a Comment

बस बढ़िया यार

ओर बता यार कैसा है तू? ठीक 4 साल बाद जब उन सभी से मिला तो पहला सवाल यही था उनका कि ओर बता यार कैसा है तू? हुआ कुछ यूं था कि हम...