Thursday, July 24, 2014

DREAM

I do not know what that dream is, which you have in your mind. I don’t know how disappointing it might have been working towards that dream, but that dream which you are holding in your mind, that is POSSIBLE. That some of you already know that it is hard. It is not easy. It is hard to change your life. But in the process of working towards your dream you are going to encore, encore, encore a lot of disappointments, a lot of failure, a lot of pain. There comes moments when you doubt yourself like God Why, Why this is happening to me??? I am trying to take care my family, my friends. I am not trying to steal a lot from anybody. Why this is have to happen to me. 
       But those of you who have experienced some hard shits don’t give up on your dream. They come not to stay but to pass. It’s very important for you to believe that you are the one. Most people, they raise their family, they earn a living, and then they die. They stop growing, they stop working on themselves. They stop starching themselves. They stop pushing themselves. There are a lot of people who like to complain but they don’t want to change about their situation. Most people don’t work on their dream why..????
        One reason is fear, fear of failure. What if it’s not work out??? And fear of success. What if it’s doing?? Can I handle it??? They are not risk-takers.
       You spend so much time to think about people. You spend so much time to think about them. That those like you or not??? You study them, you research them, you wanna hangout like them and you wanna look like them. And you know what??? You have invested so much time to that you don’t know who you are??? I challenged you to spend time by yourself. It’s necessary that you get losers out of your life, if you want to live your dream. People who are running towards their dream life has a special kind of meaning. When you become the right person, what you do, you start separating yourself from other people. You began a sudden uniqueness within you. I am challenging you to be real. Because you real is best ever to define your values.
        That everybody won’t see it. Everybody won’t join you, that everybody won’t have the vision. It is necessary to know that you are the uncommon being. People who are living their dream they know that if it is going to happen. It is only up to them. You don’t have to go through life being a victim. Even though you face failure you know that I can do this. Even no one see it from me. I will see it for myself. This is what I believe and I am going to die for it. No matter how bad it is. No matter bad it gives, I am going to make it.
            "I want to represent an idea", "I want to represent possibilities". As some of you want to go on next level. You want to be an engineer, a doctor, a scientist, a painter, a singer, a musician, a manager, a worker. Listen to me you can reach the next level. When you start investing your mind you start reading books, you start doing something on it. I am challenging you how simple it is. I am dare you to Investing time. I am dare you to be alone. I am dare you to give hours to know yourself. Will you become who you are, will you become the person that is created to be. That is designed to be. When you become individual you will be the one to change the rules. You are not created to make people happy. Just need to do is investing your mind.
            You can make people proud on you. You can make your school proud on you. Your college proud on you. You can make your family proud on you. You can touch people’s life and world will notice you. The world will never be the same again because you came this way. Nobody can steal your dream. Every phase of rejection have a meaning that no one shows up. you lost again , again and again and lights occurs off but you still looking at your dream. Reviewing it again, again and again and saying yourself i tell i will.....
                            
             "you can live your DREAM"

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

बस बढ़िया यार

ओर बता यार कैसा है तू? ठीक 4 साल बाद जब उन सभी से मिला तो पहला सवाल यही था उनका कि ओर बता यार कैसा है तू? हुआ कुछ यूं था कि हम...