Thursday, July 3, 2014

Ab Main Kya Karoo...???

               Really missing you guys…:( 
Those days which I lived with you, were the most beautiful days of my life. We did everything from Masti to Study, from One night fight to Night out, from Parties to Disco, from Mess to Ramdev(remember???), from Dance to Dhamaal, from 1st year to Final year, from 2nd division to 80%, from Hostel to GT, from Facebook to WhatsApp, from Wi-Fi to 10mbps, from Theory to Practical, from Strangers to Friends, from Birthdays to Placements(sorry for this word I know and respect your feelings…:( ). Sometime I think for a engineer there should be no life after engineering and engineering must be at least 40 years duration course.
          Now engineering is completed and we all are enjoying at our home with delicious food and wonderful caring (I know what is reality but kahna padta hai…:P). Daily I talk with one or two of you and one thing which I realized is that till now we all are at confusing state, confused for our career and job.Here I want to tell you my story.
Now a days I wake up around 8 at morning and go to sleep at 11 or 12 at night. Between duration of these 15 hours I get almost thousand advises related to my life from my parents and my lovely, lovely neighbours. Three things which I really hate is neighbour, neighbour’s questions and neighbour’s advises. God why???? Why God…??? Itna atyachar kyon hum bachho par…???
Our mind is also finding the answer of these questions. Daily we think whole day long on only this topic. We think from every perspective with every angle in our own pocket. We want answer. We really have to find it because now it is the ultimate one.
          Your story is also like mine that I know very well. You are also stuck in between family expectations and your own dreams. What is the key? I don’t know. Yes! Simply I don’t know. But I bet you know it very well. I can’t tell you the key but I can just make you smile and think of it. Before proceeding further smile please since I am going to capture it.
          Just try to recall when you were child what you do when you had to choose between lollypop and candy. You just choose one and forget another with a simple thought that next time another one. It is also as simple as that. You know what you have to do but problem is that we have a number of options and we want security from every point of view. Isn't it true that we do not want to take risks? How can we be successful without going out of our comfort zone? Before taking a decision we think about family expectations, friends, relative’s view, neighbour’s view, people’s thinking on it, blah, blah, blah…$%&@#*!
See a lot of things took place in our daily life but when we were child there were not a single thing bother us. That time only thing which is live every moment with happiness and fun so key is as simple as that be a child and forget everything and just think only about what you really want to do in your life. Nothing else. Believe if you start following your dream without thinking about other aspects, everything will be on its place automatically. i know every aspect is important but it is not as important as your dream is.  Ask this question to yourself that why I am going Delhi or Jaipur or anywhere else for GATE, IES or whatever it is? Why I am going to do this or that? Ask question because it is not the time to copy your neighbour it is time to establish your own NAMEin the market… and believe it is possibleIt is possibe...:)



2 comments:

बस बढ़िया यार

ओर बता यार कैसा है तू? ठीक 4 साल बाद जब उन सभी से मिला तो पहला सवाल यही था उनका कि ओर बता यार कैसा है तू? हुआ कुछ यूं था कि हम...