Friday, April 25, 2014

H!!! Placement Ho Gya Kya :( :(

                      Attention Engineers. After reading it you are going to be Hired or may be Fired. Don't worry just kidding you. This post is especially for my engineer friends. Those who are in 1st/2nd/3rd year should read it once but those who are in final year, they must read it twice because it is the ultimate perception which we have made but why i am writing on such a topic like Placements??? Actually these days I am getting only one question by my surroundings.
                      Placement Ho Gya Kya…????
and since starting of my final year i have been repeating only one answer "NO". As every time i say "NO" suddenly they become my free cost consultant & start giving me advice like You should go for GATE, CAT, IAS, ES, BANK, DEFENCE, MNCs, PSU etc, etc, etc. Hey man!!! I didn’t ask you a single thing. Bhai sahab Chahiye kya aapko???  
               Now and then I thought, “Is that the ultimate object of every engineer? it is the thing which I have been searching since my birth” and then I get the answer that is again “NO”. I will tell you why "NO"???
When I was in first year of my engineering I always came across these questions
                      1) Gf ban gyi kya??
                      2) Kya kiya College me??
                   3) Have you seen the new session of "how I met your mother"?/ "Big bang theory"? or "Sherlock Holmes"?
               After completing all these tasks. When i was in 2nd  year i thought now i am free bird. I can do anything. But suddenly i was asked another bunches of questions by the same people.
                      1) Kitna % chal raha hai??
                      2) Kitne likes milte hai tuje fb par??
                      3) Tere pas android hai ya nahi??
             After getting aggregate 77% in engineering and a lot of likes on Facebook and having a android phone now I am in final year and I came across these questions
                     1) Placements ho gya kya?? 
                     2)  What is your score or GATE??
                     3) What is your %??
                     4) What is the planning now??

                  Chahte kya ho bhai mujse….?????????

                  And you know what the problem was??? I was reacting answers of those questions for them because I was confused and just stuck with these questions. I believed that these are the ultimate things of everybody's life. If you are successful to give answer of those all question you are the man!!! Bang on!!! Cheers for you answers. You have given all answers by implementing them in life. I can bet with you that at some point of your life you are also doing the same. Just responding the answer of those questions. The questions which are not permanent, the questions which make you sick sometimes. 
But then again do you think that these questions are having an end??
                      Nooooooooo….never
Because every time you have people around you and they will ask you questions definitely. They will give you advices. We have a bunch of consultant and advisers here. It is only your choice. Either you can give them the answers or you can listen your inner voice and make your own life according to you. Each and every time when we get questions we become stuck with it because we want to prove ourselves in front of our own people. This process does not having an end. Everyone has a different purpose and life style. So Just do not follow others and do not copy. Be with you and do not get frustrated by question. Just do what you really want to do because 
                                   सीढिया तो उनके लिए बनी है जिन्हे छत पर जाना है ।
                                   सीढिया तो उनके लिए बनी है जिन्हे छत पर जाना है ।
                                   आसमान पर हो जिनकी नजर
                                   उन्हें खुद अपना रास्ता बनाना है । 
                                  
 Only one life... Aazaadiyaan..:) :)
          


2 comments:

  1. Good one...You are doing really great job....One thing I must say that we can'n follow others entirely but if we adopt the good things of great people like Steve Jobs, Abdul Kalam Sahab and if we are able to implement those good things in our life then we are definitely going to achieve whatever we want.....:)

    ReplyDelete

बस बढ़िया यार

ओर बता यार कैसा है तू? ठीक 4 साल बाद जब उन सभी से मिला तो पहला सवाल यही था उनका कि ओर बता यार कैसा है तू? हुआ कुछ यूं था कि हम...